Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Last Scrap Off Layouts

I have liked being in this Scrap Off and I've gotten several pages done because of it, but it's now coming to an end. This was the last week of it. Here are my last 2 LO's for it. Just to warn you......I took these pictures at night and the lighting just wasn't working for pictures. And the layouts need to be posted by midnight tonight. So the pictures don't look good at all. But.......they are done and posted. So I guess that's what counts.

The first challenge of the week was to "scraplift" a layout from one of the other ladies in the group. I choose a LO that my good friend Becky had done. This is what I came up with. I used pictures of Debbie learning to ice skate last winter. I love these pictures! Or maybe it's the memories behind the pictures. =)

The other challenge was to use ribbon, chipboard, and metal. This is what I did.

No comments: