Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter 2009 Pictures

Like every Easter morning.........sometime between scrambling to get ready for church and actually leaving for church I remembered to grab my camera and line the kids up for our yearly Easter picture. I love dressing all the kids up in new clothes for Easter. I always look for cute dresses for the girls and shirts for the boys late in the summer when all that kind of stuff is on clearance. Then I put them all together in a closet and hope I don't forget where I put them. By doing this I can actually afford to have everybody wear new clothes at the same time. The girls' dresses I bought for $6 a piece and the boys' shirts were.......get this.........$1 each!!!! So the grand total for the kids' Easter clothes cost me $15 dollars! Can't beat that! The day before Easter the girls couldn't wait any longer to put on their new dresses. So I let them put them on for a little while. Then they wanted me to take pictures with the dresses on. So we had a good time playing "photo shoot". Here are some of the pictures I got..........
I think this one is probably my favorite. There's just something about it that I think is so cute.

No comments: