Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Webkinz

These little animals are popular at my house! My kids love, love, LOVE their webkinz! And we have a few of them around the house. Yea...just a few. A few days ago I did something I've been meaning to do: I took a picture of all of our webkinz so I could do a scrapbook page about them. So here is the page I did. In case you don't really know what these little things are, they are little stuffed animals that you buy. Each one comes with a special code. You go online to webkinz.com and then you can "adopt" your animal. You give it a name and decide if it's a girl or a boy. Each animal has their own little likes and dislikes. Then you can go on the site and do many many things. They have games, trivia, a "virtual" store selling food and clothes for your online webkinz. Each animal has their own room that you can decorate. Needless to say, the kids have a blast on the site! And it's all kid friendly. My kids also really love their actual stufties. They sleep with them, play with them, bring them to show and tell.....and so on. Dave thinks that we have an absurd number of webkinz and we probably do. But the kids love them and play with them and think they are pretty cool!

1 comment:

SenomesDesigns said...

LOL Kate we have a few Webkinz too. I find myself playing the games on the site! I LOVE them!