Monday, April 14, 2008

My Girls


I recently got Becky Fleck's new Pagemap book and it has lots of great ideas in it! Yesterday I decided to use one of her sketches with some pictures I had of the girls. The pictures were taken a couple months ago on a night that we were kind of sitting around the living room not doing too much. I took out my camera and right away the girls starting posing. They loved it! The boys also got into it, especially Chris, but I'll save those photos for another day. Anyway....I also decided to use some bella images on my layout. It was fun coloring the bellas to match the pattern paper. Here's the layout I came up with.

3 comments:

Card Creations said...

What a beautiful layout! Great use of your Bellas....

Courtney said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I'm horrible at stamping on my pages. That is a great page though.

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!!