Friday, September 19, 2008

This Weeks Scrap-Off Challenges

The first challenge was to create a layout using only paper and one embellishment. That one embellishment could be used more than once. The other day I was outside with my camera and all of a sudden Chris started making the craziest faces. Then, when I started taking pictures he stepped it up a notch. I love these pictures of him!
The next challenge was to make a layout of a favorite thing. My favorite is kind of a stretch but I've been wanting to use Debbie's song in a layout and so I decided to say she was my favorite musician. The story behind this is that a couple weeks ago we were driving home from town, just the two of us. All of a sudden she starts singing. The song she was making up was absolutely adorable! I grabbed some paper and wrote down the words she was singing. Don't ask me how I did that while I was driving..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your pages...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog.

Thea