Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hay Bales Fun

Last night the kids and I were playing on what's left of the hay bale pile, which is about 30 bales. For some reason the kids always think this is great fun. I don't really get it. Have itchy hay all over my body just isn't too great to me. But.....the kids love it! Here are some pictures I took of them:

This first one is so typical of Chris and Benji. When I get out the camera they both instantly start making goofy faces. Benji acts up and tries to make me laugh. Chris does quiet, but silly things.



Here is Clara being brave at the top of the bales.

While playing on the bales we found 2 arrows from Jacob's bow & arrow set. We have him shoot the arrows onto a target on the bales and they often get lost. So he was excited to find these lost arrows. He was throwing them off of the top of the bales and wanted me to get a picture of one of them flying through the air and....surprise, surprise.....I managed to do it!

Here's the last kid, Debbie giving me a "HUH?" look. Or is that a look that says "I've said cheese enough, can't I be done yet?"


1 comment:

Ishadow said...

great pics-TFS!! and the youngest is so cute!!