Monday, May 5, 2008

This past Saturday was National Scrapbook Day. This may not mean too much to most of you, but to a scrapper it's a big deal. LOL! I scrapped as much as I could on Fri, Sat, and Sun in between laundry, kids, a soccer tournament, kids, church, and kids. Here are some of the pages I got done. The first one is of Dave and Jacob playing Battleship. Jacob is amazing at this and I have to try as hard as I can to not have him beat me! The next one is of Debbie on the day she was officially placed with us for adoption.
I love this picture of Dave on the tractor. He was giving us a hay ride when I took it and it so sums up how he is! Yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of my Mom passing away. Kind of in honor of that, and because I've been meaning to for awhile, I did a scrapbook page about my dad. My dad is awesome!!!
Here's Jacob in his favorite position in the whole world, all crouched down and perched on his feet. This looks horribly uncomfortable to me but he loved it. In Kindergarten and 1st grade he would do this on the chair at his desk. He was constantly falling out of his seat! In this picture he is perched like this on top of a porch railing at a cabin we were staying at. He obviously has amazing balance while "sitting" like this.

1 comment:

Supermom said...

My son Caleb was born on 15 Jan 08, and now we are finalising his thai adoption.