Monday, February 11, 2008

I Have a Stepmom


On January 30 my dad got married. He married a wonderful lady named Nancy who has been a good friend of the family since forever. They have had a long-distance thingy going and on Dec. 23 she accepted his proposal. They waited almost a whole month to get married. Those crazy kids! I am very pleased that Nancy has graciously agreed to move here with my dad. I look forward to the middle of March when they will get here. Until then they are going to be gallivanting all over the eastern part of the country. I gave Dad some very specific instructions to send me pictures of the wedding. I thought I was being generous when I told him I could wait a couple of days to get them. After almost 2 weeks I still haven't received any from him yet. Come on Dad! In his defense, I think he has tried but has had some troubles emailing them to me. Luckily Nancy's sister took mercy on me and sent me one! I scanned it in so I could email it to my sister but I wasn't quick enough. Sometime in the hour it was sitting on the table Debbie got a hold of it with her peanut butter slimed hands. So the picture is a little crusty.

Anyway...........congrats Dad and Nancy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Picture -- Congratulate him from me next time you talk -- I am very happy for him, Nancy and YOU!!! Praying for happy thoughts and easy transition :-) Karin