Friday, February 1, 2008

My Quiver


This page is an another assignment from The Wishblading Well. The heart pocket and hearts I used on the page are from their new Lil' Romance Bucket. I wanted to kind of summarize each of my kids on the hearts and so I thought of one character trait that each of them have. Here's what I came up with for each of them:

Jacob - My adventurous one.
Clara - My hardworking one.
Chris - My observant one.
Benji - My sensitive one.
Debbie - My inquisitive one.

When I saw the heart pocket file the word "quiver" jumped into my mind and I thought of that verse in the Bible so that's what I used as the theme of this page. The verses I used come from Psalm 127:3-5. "Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."

I am anxiously awaiting some pictures of a big event that took place on Wed. When I get some of these promised pictures I will post them! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Page, Kate!!! I LOVE the idea!! Karin