Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Tough Wrestlers


So.....the other day there was Elementary Wrestling practice. Jacob, who's in 3rd grade, has been in it for a few years so he knew what to expect. The other two boys, Benji and Chris, who are both in Kindergarten were very excited, but didn't really know what was it was going to like. Dave went to practice to help out and then brought them home after. It was about the cutest thing ever when they got home and all three boys came bursting into the kitchen wearing their singlets! I had to tell Jacob how tough he looked but I kept thinking about how dang cute the two little boys looked! So, like any good scrapbooker, I got the camera out.

This picture here is of my three very tough wrestlers looking as tough as they possible can. Think their opponents will be scared?

2 comments:

Ishadow said...

cool!! yes I'm shaking here in Fl by how tough they look!! and I learned a new word...what they call those leotard things they wear!! LOL

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! it's hilarious!