Saturday, February 23, 2008

Some Great Ladies


So.........I pick up my mail today and there is a package from a member of the Christian Scrapbooking Sisters group I belong to, Becky. I said to Jacob, who was sitting next to me, "What did I get from Becky?". He, of course, has no idea who Becky is, let alone what she is sending me. Then I get to the house and throw everything on the table and open Becky's package..................and there's a bunch of scrapping kits. I am clueless about what these can be. I start wracking my brain trying to remember what swap Becky is hosting. And I'm pretty sure whatever she is hosting I'm not signed up for as I am only in one swap right now. So then I think that maybe Becky is RAKing me some old kits of hers. I see a card on top so I open it and read Becky's note................................OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! My wonderful friends at CSS have surprised me!!!!!!! To celebrate Clara's adoption they made kits, sent them to Becky, who then sent them to me. A HUGE smile then appears on my face! I call Clara over so she can look through the kits with me. She, although she is clueless about how special this gift is, is so excited that the kits were made for her scrapbook. She has such a great time looking through them. I barely have time to look at one kit and she's on to the next. How exciting! It makes me want to drop everything I'm doing and go scrap Clara pictures!


This is a wonderful group of ladies and I was totally surprised by this! And it means so much to me! I took a picture of all the kits they sent to me and decided to share it here!


Thanks to all my CSS pals!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture :)

Ishadow said...

wonderful!! I was so sorry I couldn't participate. Glad you enjoyed them! Can't wait to see pages!