Friday, January 25, 2008

Eye Problems

This morning when I first got up I was having some serious eye problems! For the first hour everything was blurry. I had my glasses on but they weren't helping at all! I kept complaining to Dave that something was wrong with my eyes, especially my left one. It was blurry. That type of thing has never happened before. When I sat down at my computer it was SO hard to read the words on the screen. I eventually took off my glasses because that made everything easier to see. I was totally confused about why this was happening and what was causing it. Even Dave seemed kind of concerned. It was so strange!

When I was done on the computer I decided to put in my contacts and see if that helped. By this time I was kind of scared and concerned. When I got to the bathroom all of a sudden it hit me what was going on! Why I was having such problems with my eyes and why everything was so blurry............

I had slept with my contacts in.

(nobody ever accused me of being brilliant)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL -- cute story!! Reminds me of the time I had both contacts in one eye LOL!! Karin B.

Anonymous said...

lol I was telling mike this story on the way home from Walmart today. He cracked up!

Kate said...

I'm glad I'm good for a laugh!

Dannette said...

I have to say as I was reading this post I was like oh my, I hope she is ok. Then I got to the end I had to laugh out loud. It happens to the best of us! Glad it was what it was!