Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nana


Here is another LO I did using files from The Wishblading Well. In May of 2005 Dave and I flew to NJ to finalize Chris's adoption. Since we were already on the East coast we rented a car and drove to Maine so that I could visit Nana. We spent a couple hours with her and it was wonderful to talk with her. I had not seen her since 1999 when my Grampy passed away. She talked a lot about my Mom and my other Grandma. These were things I had never heard before. I had Dave take a few pictures while we were there. When we were leaving I had a hard time because I felt that it would be the last time I would see Nana. And I was right. I did not get to see Nana again. She passed away in May of 2007. This LO is for my Album About Me and is titled "Nana".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a special layout! Great job on all of them using your CR!!! I'm proud of you!

Glad you have water again!

Lis said...

Beautiful Kate!

Kate said...

Thanks gals! Thea, I couldn't do nearly as much with my CR if I hadn't attended the University of Thea! =)

queenygirltara said...

what a nice layout to remember such a special visit!