Saturday, November 22, 2008

Catching Up on Thankful Pictures

Even though I haven't been posting our Thankful pictures this past week I have been taking them. So.........here they are.............

Sat. Nov. 15

This was my day to pick and I was thankful for my girls. This afternoon us girls had a "Girls Only, No Boys Allowed" afternoon. We went shopping and to a movie. It was a fun time. So here's me and the girls.
Sun. Nov. 16

To go along with yesterday's thankful picture, Dave chose to have his picture for today be of him and the boys. Yesterday afternoon they had a "Boy Only, No Girls Allowed" time. I'm not quite sure what all they did but I know it ended with them going out to eat and having ice cream for dessert. The boys had fun!
Mon. Nov 17

Debbie chose what to take a picture of today. She wanted to take a picture of her Strawberry Shortcake, Barbies, and horses. So that's what we did..........

Tue. Nov 18

Benji decided that he was thankful for chothes. Here is his stack of clothes that is begging to be put away. At our house, the clothes seem to get stuck in piles in our laundry room.Wed. Nov 19

For today's picture Jacob wanted to take a picture of the school. For all of his complaining about homework he really does like school. So here it is.........Thur. Nov. 20

Chris's day today...........and after much thought...........he decided that he was thankful for furniture. So he told me to take a picture of the couch.
Fri. Nov. 21

My day today. I am combining 2 thankfuls into one picture. I am very thankful for my job as Preschool Director! This is our 5th year and I love it! We have 34 students this year and I love the 2 teachers who I work with. Tonight was our first Preschool Program of the year. Debbie was in it and looked so cute in her pink dress. Too bad she didn't sing a single word and didn't look too happy to be up there. So my second thankful thing for today is having a little girl to dress up in pink dresses. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe I love your thankful pictures! Debbie looks so pretty in her pink dress! Love your girls/guys day!