Sunday, November 9, 2008

November 9 Thankful Picture

OK.......so I think this is one of my favorite Thankful Pictures so far. Jacob has been waiting all week to do this. He is thankful that our family goes to church together. I love that he is thankful for that! And it's my prayer that as he grows into a man, he is remember that and raise his family in the same way.
This was kind of funny.........the guy who was taking our picture this morning........Shawn........kept saying that the camera wasn't working..........HA..........there were a few pictures like this..........he's funny..........

2 comments:

duello13 said...

I just found your blog and your family is so beautiful! Mine looks similar! God is great and adoption is such a blessing. I just finished reading Chicken Soup for the Adopted Soul and you should pick up a copy. It's so inspiring.

Kate said...

You are so right........adoption is a great blessing! I'll have to check out that book.